- >Ubiquiti UniFi AC Lite AP delivers a cost-effective combination of value and performance in a reduced footprint:
- >25% smaller than the standard UniFi AP.
- >The UniFi AC Lite AP provides simultaneous, dual-band, 2×2 MIMO technology.
- >Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special
- >training required.
- >RF map and performance features.
- >Real-time status. Automatic UAP device detection.
- >Advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Breakthrough RF Map
Ubiquqiti Unifi AC Lite Use the RF map to monitor and analyze radio frequencies for optimal AP placement, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Powerful RF Performance
Ubiquiti Unifi AC Lite Features Advanced RF performance and configuration features include spectral analysis, airtime fairness, and band steering.
Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
Wireless Uplink functionality
Enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real‑time changes to network topology.
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
Easy customization and options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi’s rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi‑tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts.
The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP’s radio.
UniFi Switch with PoE
You can power your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE Switch (sold separately). Available in 8, 16, 24, and 48‑port versions with multiple power output options, the UniFi PoE Switch conveniently offers auto‑sensing IEEE 802.3af PoE/802.3at PoE